Tech Logic UK Limited, the contracts for secure on-site destruction of data, from Kent, Sussex, Leicestershire and Lancashire constabularies are met. Police and public institutions do not allow the elimination of highly sensitive data from their areas and have well-accepted mobile destruction units capabilities. The mobile unit was used to recover data at any level of hardware security, including the National Security Secrets bears and even destroy, recover the Top Secret level.
The process of on-site data destruction is fast, simple and secure striped hard drives from the chassis and on the mobile unit on site. Each hard drive’s serial number can be logged. The mobile shredding unit carries its own generator, so no electrical connections are required. The brake discs are then introduced to determine our experienced 5-ton press, the curves of the plates for the repair or restoration of your employees. Magnetic media can be treated approves Communications Electronics Security Group (CESG) demagnetization SV91M Verity.
If the process is completed, provided that the boards Techlogic UK employees directly with the car in UK. All other IT-waste can be transported from the field in a recycling program.
- Data broken CESG standards
- The work carried out on site
- Witness the process
- Ensure full compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998) corresponds to fulfill
- Work under the contract will be performed (as defined by law)
- Wreck issued listing each hard drive destroyed by serial number (if necessary)
- Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note issued.
- Treated waste in accordance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive)
- Techlogic UK is a registered waste carrier.